This book can be purchased from between the books store.
There photos were taken in the forest in Fukushima. The book includes 147 images in 288pages.
Mushrooms from the forest.
Mushrooms from the forest (please repeat by yourself).
“The earthquake and subsequent tsunami of March 11th, 2011, near Japan’s Tohoku region, led to the catastrophic equipment failures and nuclear disaster of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station. Six Months later, on September 15th, the Japanese government prohibited the gathering and ingestion of any mushrooms grown in the forty-three cities of Fukushima prefecture. Traces of radiation exceeding safety limits were detected in some wild mushroom varieties. Fungi inherently absorb radiation much more rapidly than other organisms. My Geiger counter detected a greatly elevated level of radiation in the lush forests of Fukushima when compared to the region’s urban areas. The wild mushrooms in the photographs assembled here are from those forests.” text from the book.
- Tokyo Children in the 60′s and 90′s 東京の子供
- Tomoki Imai / Semicircle Law (2013)
- iTunes、写真集、アプリ。#3 Taishi Hirokawa / Still Crazy (Photo Book App)
- Yohei Kichiraku and Chihiro Kano / 放鳥 (2012)
- iTunes、写真集、アプリ。#2 Takashi Homma / Tokyo Suburbia (Photo Book App)