As I mentioned before, there were many culture magazines, which covers art, music, photography, movie, anime and other subcultures, in 90s and early 00s. The magazine culture was closely related to photography scene at that time.
Takashi Homma collaborated with a magazine relax and published this magazine-like photobook in 2003.
Because it is a magazine, it distributed not only bookshops but even convenience stores.
He later released real New Waves in photo book format in 2007.
- Magainze and Photography: relax 2003 07 Bikini
- Tokyo Children in the 60′s and 90′s 東京の子供
- Takashi Homma / Tokyo and my Daughter (2006)
- Takashi Homma x Kaoru Yokoo / In Our Nature
- Takashi Homma “First, jay comes” (2009)